Welcome to the LRC: Credit Challenge, Dream Catcher!
If there’s one thing I love talking about, it’s credit. Why?
In my mid-20’s, I had an awesome credit score in the 800’s, and my credit report was the stuff of legends. Things changed when I ran into financial hardships and was no longer able to pay some of my bills on time.
My pristine credit score tanked and I had to rebuild it from scratch. But guess what Dream Catcher? Within a year, I improved my score by over 200 points!
If you’re in this same position, I can relate and I have your back.
In this Live Richer Challenge: Credit Edition, I teamed up with Netiva Heard “The Creditnista” to bring you easy, daily credit tasks to improve your credit. Yup, you heard right. The Budgetnista and The Frugal Creditnista have collaborated to form a team.
Our super power? The ability to help you improve your credit score and clean up your credit report in 22 days!
How the Live Richer Challenge: Credit Edition works:
Each day during the Challenge, there’s an Easy Financial Task to help you improve your credit history and increase your credit score.
The weekly themes for the Challenge are:
Week 1: Credit Basics
Week 2: Credit Improvement
Week 3: Credit Maintenance
Final Day: LIVE RICHER
How to guarantee your success:
- Join the LIVE RICHER Dream Catch group: HERE
- Choose an accountability partner. You can partner with friends, family, and coworkers to create your own mini-Dream Catcher group or you can find a partner in our Facebook Group: Dream Catchers: LIVE RICHER. Join HERE.
- Read through each task in the morning and commit to working on the task throughout the day.
- Make sure to check in on the last day of the Challenge each week, when I share a motivational video to help you review that week’s tasks.
- Download the Challenge Starter Kit Calendar. This free resource contains awesome tools like the Challenge calendar below, and will help to keep you on track throughout the Challenge.
- Get your Starter Kit HERE.
See you tomorrow for the first day of the Challenge!
Want to work through the Live Richer Challenge: Credit Edition in a workbook? It's part of a bestselling series! Click the link below and get your copy.
My Lisa Rule: I have 4 sisters and Lisa is the baby (well she’s not a baby anymore). Of all of my sisters, I’m the most protective over her. Before I share any product or service with you, it must pass my Lisa Rule.
What’s the Lisa Rule? If I would not advise Lisa to use a product or service, I won’t advise you to either. YOU are my Lisas. I feel protective over you and your financial journey.
The products and services I recommend in this post pass my Lisa Rule. Yes, I may be an affiliate and earn a commission off of referrals, but I would not recommend a product or service that I didn’t believe was helpful and useful.