The warm days of summer fun may be ending, but there is still time to enjoy what's left of the summer on a budget!
1) End of Summer fun...for the kids:
- Check your local library, museum and parks. They often have a bunch of free, fun things to do for the kiddies.
- Plan a neighborhood water balloon fight or bubble blowing party.
2) End of Summer fun...with the girls:
- Plan a potluck. Have each lady bring her best dish and a beverage of choice. Rotate homes and excuse the host from bringing anything.
- Have a paint & pinot party: invite the girls over to paint your favorite work of art while all sipping on your favorite bottle of wine.
3) End of Summer fun...with the guys:
- Let’s play: Start a pick-up game of basketball, soccer or any sport you like with the fellas at the nearest park
- Host a game or video game night. Add BBQ and beer to mix fun a fun guys-night-in.
4) End of Summer fun...with the family:
- Plan a picnic: Visit a state park with a basket and your family's favorite outdoor activity in tow. (ie. ball, freebie, cards)
- Stay at the movies: Hang-up a white sheet and throw down some pillows and sheets outside, then connect your laptop to a projector and enjoy the show.
Go out and enjoy these last few weeks of summer fun. Better yet, do it on a budget!
www.livericherchallenge.com <--- my new, free, financial resource for women.