Need to catch up? Click on the link where you left off and then come back!
Day 9: The Budget
Day 10: Find Money
Day 11: Restructure Debt
Day 12: Automate Your Savings
Day 13: Review, Reflect, Relax
Day 14: Weekly Inspiration
Week 3: Increase Your Abundance
This Week's Goal: To attract abundance and identify ways to increase your earnings.
Before you get started…
Every week during the LRC I’m going to ask you anonymous survey questions in the beginning of the week. The purpose of the survey is to see if the challenge’s Easy Financial Tasks have actually helped you master your money.
IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY….Please help me make the challenge even better by taking Week 3's, 30 second, Pre-Survey HERE.
Today’s Easy Financial Task: Learn what abundance means and how to activate it in your life.
How to rock this task:
- Watch the video on activating abundance.
- Choose the abundance you want to add to your budget and what you can begin to do NOW, to attract it.
- Share your thoughts with me and your accountability partners.
Welcome to Week 3, my friend!
Today is Week 3's video day. Can you believe we’re nearing the end of our Challenge? Me neither! Still, we have a lot left to do, so roll up your sleeves.
During the first two weeks of our Live Richer Challenge: Savings Edition, we focused on ways to cut expenses in order to boost your savings. This week we’re going to discuss how to make more money so you can add your loves to your budget. Remember your loves from Week 1’s “Day 4: Purposeful Spending”? Pull them back out.
Money is one of the tools that can help you to live a more abundant life. With money you can give more, experience more and create more opportunities. When you plan, budget and save, you can do the things that really matter to you, like traveling, starting a business, volunteering or funding a new hobby.
In this video, I share 3 ways you can begin to attract abundance in your life. Watch....
Here are the key takeaways from the video.
How to Attract Abundance:
1) Begin with Gratefulness: Being grateful signifies that you acknowledge what you do have vs. what you don’t have. Remember; what you water blooms. This means if you focus on what you don’t have, you create an atmosphere of lack. If you focus on what you do have, you create an atmosphere of abundance. The choice is yours.
2) Your Perspective: Decide today that you are worthy of what you seek. You are! Also, know that just because things are hard, doesn’t mean that they’re not working. Sometimes life calls for hard times. You learn the most valuable lessons during those times. Use those lessons to maximize the good and great times. Shift your perspective. Both the good and “bad” times are necessary for growth and abundance.
3) Your Generosity: Giving activates abundance. When you give honestly and genuinely, you're projecting that you have extra, that you have more than enough. When you give from an honest, genuine place you create an opportunity to receive. Two things to keep in mind when you give:
- Give without expectation. Giving to receive is not true giving.
- You reap what you sow, but not always where you sow. Abundance can come from a totally different source than the one you gave to.
Now that you’ve watched the video, it’s time to write down the abundance you want to add to your budget and what you begin to do NOW, to attract it. Share it with me in the comments below vs. emailing me.
Give your accountability partner(s) a virtual tap on their shoulder. Ask them, "What abundance would you like to have in your life? What can you do or are already doing to help attract that abundance?"
Also, share your answers with your fellow Dream Catchers in the LIVE RICHER Forum.
Oh and one more thing: how are you progressing towards the goals you identified on Week 1’s “Day 1: Savings Goals”? Are you on track to meet your savings goals in the timeframe you’ve chosen? Share your progress with me in the comments too!
Don't leave your tweeps out...Today I'm learning how to activate abundance in my life Day 15: #LiveRicherChallenge Click To Tweet
Remember, you can reach out to me here:
Facebook: The Budgetnista
Forum: Dream Catchers (if you're not already a member.)
Tiffany "The Budgetnista" Aliche
A Freebie: Have you saved and printed the Live Richer Starter Kit yet? It's full of awesome freebies. Click the picture to get your kit.