Do you know what your net worth is? If not, do you know how to calculate it? No? Don’t worry, you’re not alone.
Most people don’t realize how much influence that one number can have on their life. In simple terms, your net worth is the difference between what you own and what you owe.
Your net worth is like your financial report card. It allows you to figure out your current financial health and can help you figure out what you need to do in order to reach your financial goals.
Despite losing my job a few years ago, I’ve been able to more than triple my net worth in the last two years by taking some specific and measurable steps. What were those steps?
You're in luck!
During the next 3 weeks, I’m going to show you in this book. You’ll learn how to do the following:
Week 1: A Wealthy Mindset
Week 2: Increasing Your Net Worth
Week 3: Maintaining Your Net Worth
Final Day: LIVE RICHER
The Live Richer Challenge: Net Worth Edition is for beginners that want to be lead step-by-step to personal financial success. In 22 days, this book will help you begin to accomplish your net worth goals through simple, daily financial tasks.
Are you ready? Let’s go!
If you're currently reading the LIVE RICHER Challenge: NET WORTH Edition, here are the free resources referenced in the book.
A Freebie: The Live Richer Net Worth Edition Starter Kit. It’s full of awesome freebies to help you begin living richer, now. Click the picture to get your kit.
Let's Get Started Video: Welcome to the Live Richer Challenge: Net Worth Edition!
Let everyone know that you're working on your net worth and invite them to join you!
(right-click the picture to save or screenshot with your phone)
Day 1: Net Worth Goals: The Live Richer Net Worth Goal Sheet. (click the picture for the pdf)
Day 1: Calendar: The Live Richer Challenge: Net Worth Calendar. (click the picture to download)
Day 2: Why is net worth important?
Days 3, 4, 5: The Live Richer Net Worth Worksheet (click the picture for pdf)
Day 5: Motivational Screensavers: (right-click the picture to save or screenshot with your phone)
Day 7: Weekly Inspiration
Day 8: Ways to Increase Net Worth
One Week Budget Sneak Peak (click pic for the 1st Chapter of The Budgetnista's bestselling book)
- Money list: http://thebudgetnistablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/My-Money-List.pdf
- Debt list: http://thebudgetnistablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/my-debt-List-updated.pdf
- Podcast for student loan payment: Click pic below to listen
- Calculator for calculating how much you need for emergency savings: https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/banking/emergency-fund-calculator/
- Digit: Click the pic to sign-up
Day 9: The Art of Negotiation
- Video Day: Tips for negotiating a salary
- How to negotiate your salary, by Patrice C Washingtion. http://www.realmoneyanswers.com/icanearnmore/are-you-ready-to-negotiate-a-higher-salary/
Day 10: Entrepreneurship: Grab Your Mind Map
Day 11: Investing: Beginner stock buying tips
- Sign up with Acorns get start auto-investing today: https://acorns.com/invite/8SVYNV
Day 12: Side Hustles with Sandy's Course: (Click pic below to access)
DAY 14: Weekly Inspiration
DAY 19: Watch/listen to this video with some of my favorite affirmations to attract positive people. I like listening to affirmations as I get ready in the morning.
DAY 21: Weekly Inspiration
DAY 22: Certificate of Completion