Welcome to the LRC: Homebuying Edition, Dream Catcher!
This year (the FIFTH year of the Live Richer Challenge!) we’re talking about the ins and outs of buying a home.
Let’s be real— choosing the right home, shopping for a mortgage, and signing a stack of papers to make a six-figure purchase can be pretty intimidating.
Have no fear, Dream Catcher. I’m here to help!
Check out my welcome chat with the AMAZING, co-challenge creator, Netiva Heard of MNH Financial Services.
The LRC: Homebuying Edition demystifies the process of buying a home. You'll learn how to prepare for, finance and purchase your home in 22 days!
Want to work through the Challenge in a book format? Grab it here! LIVE RICHER Challenge: Homebuying Edition.
In the Challenge, we’ll cover how to determine whether you’re ready to buy a home, what you need to qualify as far as credit and income, how to save for a home purchase, and the various homebuying programs that can help you turn your dreams of homeownership into a reality.
For the Live Richer Challenge: Homebuying Edition, I’m teaming up with my friend Netiva Heard “The Frugal CrediTnista” to bring you easy, daily homebuying tasks.
Trust me— we make one fun and fabulous collaboration! Our mission is to break down the steps of the homebuying process so you can pursue your next purchase with confidence.
How the Live Richer Challenge: Homebuying Edition works:
Each day during the Challenge, there’s an Easy Financial Task that teaches you how to prepare for your next home. The weekly themes for the Challenge are:
Week 1: Homebuying Knowledge
Week 2: Home Loan Requirements
Week 3: The Home Loan Process
Final Day: LIVE RICHER
How to guarantee your success:
- Join the LIVE RICHER Dream Catcher group: HERE
- Choose an accountability partner. You can partner with friends, family, and coworkers to create your own mini-Dream Catcher accountability team or you can find a partner in our Facebook Group: Dream Catchers: LIVE RICHER. Join HERE.
- Read through each task in the morning and commit to working on the task throughout the day.
- Make sure to check in on the last day of the Challenge each week when I share a motivational video to help you review that week’s tasks.
- Download the Challenge Starter Kit Calendar. This free resource contains awesome tools like the Challenge calendar below, and will help to keep you on track throughout the Challenge.
- Get your Starter Kit HERE.
Want the LIVE RICHER Challenge: Homebuying Edition in book form? You can find it here: LIVE RICHER Challenge: Homebuying Edition.