Welcome to the LRC: Savings Challenge, Dream Catcher!
In this Live Richer Challenge: Savings Edition, I teamed up with my amazing friend, Tonya Rapley of MyFabFinance to bring you easy, daily savings tasks to improve your savings. Yup, you heard right. The Budgetnista and MyFabFinance have collaborated to form a team.
Our super power? The ability to help you increase your savings in 22 days!
How the Live Richer Challenge: Savings Edition works:
Each day during the Challenge, there’s an Easy Financial Task to help you increase your savings.
The weekly themes for the Challenge are:
Week 1: Savings Mindset
Week 2: Implementation & Automation
Week 3: Increase Your Abundance
Final Day: LIVE RICHER
How to guarantee your success:
- Join the LIVE RICHER Dream Catcher group: HERE
- Choose an accountability partner. You can partner with friends, family, and coworkers to create your own mini-Dream Catcher group or you can find a partner in our Facebook Group: Dream Catchers: LIVE RICHER. Join HERE.
- Read through each task in the morning and commit to working on the task throughout the day.
- Make sure to check in on the last day of the Challenge each week, when I share a motivational video to help you review that week’s tasks.
- Download the Challenge Starter Kit Calendar. This free resource contains awesome tools like the Challenge calendar below, and will help to keep you on track throughout the Challenge.
- Get your Starter Kit HERE.
See you tomorrow for the first day of the Challenge!
Want to work through the Live Richer Challenge: Savings Edition in a workbook? It's part of a bestselling series! Click the link below and get your copy.
My Lisa Rule: I have 4 sisters and Lisa is the baby (well she’s not a baby anymore). Of all of my sisters, I’m the most protective over her. Before I share any product or service with you, it must pass my Lisa Rule.
What’s the Lisa Rule? If I would not advise Lisa to use a product or service, I won’t advise you to either. YOU are my Lisa. I feel protective over you and your financial journey.
The products and services I recommend in this post pass my Lisa Rule. Yes, I may be an affiliate and earn a commission off of referrals, but I would not recommend a product or service that I didn’t believe was helpful and useful.